Higher Diploma in Tourism and MICE
Programme code HT114102
Duration of Study
· 2 Years
Mode of Study
· Full Time
Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)
· IVE (Chai Wan)
· IVE (Haking Wong)
· 2957 5714
- This programme covers professional knowledge and technical skills required in the Tourism and Meeting, Incentive, Convention & Exhibition (MICE) industry. The curriculum is designed to meet the need of the industry and further studies. Students will have industrial attachment opportunities in related sectors.
- Graduates can start their careers in different areas of the tourism and MICE industry such as airlines, travel agencies, attractions management, cruise travel, MICE organizers and event planning companies.
- The programme has two streams, namely the Travel Industry Management and MICE & Event Management, so as to allow students to develop their specialisms.
- The first semester is a common semester. Students will progress to the chosen stream in the second semester, subject to their choice, academic performance and availability of places in specific streams.
Professional Core Modules
- Business and Leisure Travel Operations
- Airline Industry and Operations
- Tourism Events Planning and Management
- Convention and Exhibition Planning and Management
Please refer to Admission Homepage for full programme details, entrance requirement and latest information. (www.vtc.edu.hk/admission)
VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / class venue(s) before class commencement if circumstances so warrant.
Top-up degree programmes:
BSc (Hons) International Tourism Management, SHU (*251421)
BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management, SHU (for students from MICE and Event Management Stream only) (*251420)
BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management, UNN (*250997)
*Non-local Higher and Professional Education Course Registration Number