Higher Diploma in Sports Administration
Programme code HT114104
Duration of Study
· 2 Years
Mode of Study
· Full Time
Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)
· IVE (Chai Wan)
· 2957 5714
- This programmes equips students with professional skills and knowledge in sports administration. With the support from the sports industry in Hong Kong, students will have the opportunities to participate in different kinds of large-scale sports competitions and events.
- Graduates can start their careers in sports management, marketing, media and product design in the public and private sectors, such as National Sports Associations, Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Non-governmental Organizations, private sports and recreation clubs, sports and recreation programme and event planning companies, sports marketing consultancy firms and sports media.
Professional Core Modules
- Marketing in Sports Product and Service
- Management in Sports Arenas and Facilities
- Universal Standard Precautions in Sports and Recreation
- Sports and Fitness Coaching Management
Please refer to Admission Homepage for full programme details, entrance requirement and latest information. (www.vtc.edu.hk/admission)
VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / class venue(s) before class commencement if circumstances so warrant.
ArticulationTop-up degree programmes:
BSocSc (Hons) in Sports and Recreation Management, THEi
BSc (Hons) Sport Business Management, SHU (*251511)
*Non-local Higher and Professional Education Course Registration Number