IVE Higher Diploma in Airport Operations Management
Programme code HT114107
Duration of Study
· 2 Years
Mode of Study
· Full Time
Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)
· IVE (Haking Wong)
· 2708 5383
- This programme aims to equip students with knowledge and skills of the aviation industry, covering airport and airline operations management, airport support services, airline and airport planning etc. Students will acquire skills through practices and industrial attachment in airport/airline related companies.
- Graduates can start their careers at entry level in the airport and airline operation sectors they are interested in. After accumulating further operational and supervisory experiences, they can be promoted to supervisory or middle managerial positions, such as Airport Operation Officer, Air Cargo Service-Supervisor, Aircraft Services Coordinator, etc.
Professional Core Modules
- Passenger Terminal Operations
- Airline Planning
- Airport Commercial Operations
- Introduction to Air Navigation
Please refer to Admission Homepage for full programme details, entrance requirement and latest information. (www.vtc.edu.hk/admission)
VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / class venue(s) before class commencement if circumstances so warrant.
Top-up degree programmes:
BSc (Hons) International Tourism Management, SHU (*251421)
BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management, UNN (*250997)
Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation), RMIT (*212652)
*Non-local Higher and Professional Education Course Registration Number